Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Twelve Project :: September


This family photo once a month thing is a great idea... but my lack of creativity is starting to show when it comes to family group shots. I need a remote for my camera so I can go somewhere fun and get something a little more interesting. This let's-all-line-up-on-the-couch thing is getting old. It's not my camera's fault or it's lack of a remote, really (you already knew that), I need to get myself a little more organized and motivated I think.

But anyway, here is September's lovely photograph, and a bit of the beforehand while I was trying to set up. Too bad I had to join them... they were having so much fun picking lint out of each other's hair and playing peek-a-boo and air guitars.

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea! A must for 2011!
    Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine!

    I love your blog and have loved catching up with your beautiful family!

    http://the5moores.blogspot.com/2010/10/diamond-in-rougherin-china.html

    Your blog is a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that seems like a fun project - family photo a month! that would be interesting to go through after a few years

    ReplyDelete