Monday, February 21, 2011

Days of Gray :: 10, 11 and ??

I have not been feeling very well today, and yesterday was too full to do anything but what I was doing, and tomorrow who knows if I will be on the mend, or sinking lower into whatever this is.

So today I was so thankful for water. Clean water, drinkable water. Water to wash clothes and floors and dirty little cheeks and dishes (over and over again).

I downed a large amount of vitamin C, and I am grateful that our bodies often mend these small things by themselves, with the help of things like sleep and water and nutrients.

And now I'm off to get me some more of all those things.

Happy Days of Gray... there is much to see and give thanks for.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're on the mend! We have colds and coughs going around here...achy chest and head :-(
    But the kids are out of school and friends are visiting from out of town so today I'm grateful for the people in my life...including you :-)

    ReplyDelete