Monday, January 10, 2011

The Best of 2010 {in pictures}


Our computer is still down, and I am still using an old one, which means to post a {your best of 2010} post, I could only select from the photo pool of what has already been posted on this blog. Yet, even with that narrow(er) playing field, it was hard for me to pick... so I just clicked on any picture that I loved for some reason or another... the memory, the pure aesthetics of it, some new trick I learned that happened when that shot was taken, or just the way it made me feel when I looked at it.

I can't wait to do it again next year.

























4 comments:

  1. for what its worth my favorites are the lemon tea, for its simplicity and color (i just want to take a drink :), the older lady on the street, you captured great eye contact and expression! and the box of fruit for the sharp contrast and comp, and I love the lines and rich color in the boardwalk photo! And as an auntie of course I love all with the kiddos, but my favs are the boys on the bed and S eating a juicy grape :) And because I am so drawn to take and appreciate BandW, I absolutely LOVE the last photo!!!! Awesome contrast and lighting! very fun to look back through your year. looking forward to the next! {i might be your biggest fan :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing your blog so much lately! I hope your computer problem is solved soon because your readers need you! I love how your shots portray a strong sense of place. That's exactly what I had in mind with The View from Here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love, ladies. I think each one of you has been inspiring to me in different ways this last year... from photos to writing to thinking. Thanks for encouraging and visiting me here.

    ReplyDelete