Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introducing...[month of mornings] 1

Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own...
-Charles Dickens
[to and fro] 
7:29 am


[crabby] 
7:33 am

Mornings. They are new, every day. They are quiet and still, and hold promise. They are refreshing, and a good morning can feel like that slow stretch as you get out of bed, a wakening that slowly builds as the moments topple over one another.

Right now, where I live, the mornings have changed as children head back to school and I head out the door earlier than we did during the summer. The light is beautiful and happy to share it's companionship, where in a few months it will duck and hide for a few more hours each day. 

I find myself noticing many little things during these hours that I so love. As an early riser, who is rising even earlier in an attempt at a new schedule, some of the most important as well as favorite things of my day happen as the day dawns. 

So, in an attempt to find some sort of way to inspire myself to a photo a day,
 I am going to share a [month of mornings]. The posts may or may not include words.

The rules are:
every day
for one month
one photo (or two)
taken before 10 am

 I am sure there are others out there who love the mornings too, just like these ladies who were a part of the inspiration for this project. If so, please feel free to join in and share a link to your photos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment