Wednesday, August 12, 2015

220/365 vestiges of summer


A last splash or two in the middle of the day before school begins on Wednesday for the boys. These four... they all blessed me our of my wits this morning. I was out at a photo session and left them with a rigorous schedule to keep them busy, but still got a few phone calls with tears and relationship struggles. They recovered somehow, and I returned to bow ties and high heeled service complete with an iced drink and lunch served to me in the "lounge" upon my arrival. They were practically beaming with their surprise plan and the teamwork they experienced, which sometimes grows out of force but is best learned as a choice, and often is most rewarding when that choice is not an easy one. I think they found true joy in the end though and that is a thing to thank Heaven for.

No comments:

Post a Comment