Wednesday, August 12, 2015

219/365 #sundaysaremyfavorite




Sunday Afternoon. And today, something slightly out of the ordinary happened. After our morning worship gathering and after lunch and after I ran down the road to get a guy to come fix our hot water heater, some sort of imaginary play caught fire and a full fledge working surgery center opened up with the operating table in the middle of the living room, and it grew in proportion and involvement as the hours went on. These kind of moments grow fewer and farther between as the age gap from oldest to youngest shows itself in interests and how free time is spent, so when the togetherness spontaneously erupts it always makes me smile. It reminds me of silly, semi-traumatic games I played with my own siblings that all still remember. Another little reason why #sundaysaremyfavorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment