Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas Pictures

We pause now for a commercial break. Tomorrow I'll be back with the fourth and final installment of my little Christmas short story, The Unlikely Gift. 

In lieu of Christmas cards (if I had my overseas act together), and even facebook (which I am currently having trouble getting on), we are posting our quick little Shotgun-photo-right-after-church-and-while-everyone-is-hungry-and-self-conscious-of-being-stared-at for a Merry Christmas greeting to all our loved ones.


I still can't believe next year, there will be four of them!!
From our family to yours, we wish you blessings and joy this Christmas


3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...your blog headers are always so awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gentle guiding hand on Sadie's shoulder. Square are her shoulders but her spirit cannot be contained, so her legs and eyes display.
    I am through part II of your story. It is a wonderful present to me this Christmas morning. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete